curiouskitty
Through the years I've had people ask me to make a 100 things to do in my life list, or have been asked what are things you want to accomplish in your life. People ask this question a lot and more often than one might think. So much so that even MTV has created a show about it called the Buried Life, where a group of boys set out to do everything on their lists and to help others full fill some of theirs. I've watched this show from time to time in awe and thinking about my own list. So this blog came to mind as a way to make my list more complete and to record my journey, after all shouldn't we all make our own bucket lists and try to complete them. Isn't that the great gift of life in the first place. Over the next few days I'll be making my list and then the adventure begins and so will start the beginnings of my own personal memoir. So here's the beginning.
0 Responses

Post a Comment